Saturday, December 13, 2008

Let's Celebrate!

I am the one who offers hope.

I am the one who cares about honest leadership.

I am the one who forges alliances to solve problems.


What does this card want from me?
This card wants me to help create a better nation, a better world.


What does the energy of this card have to give me?
Inspiration.

"This victory alone is not the change we seek. It is only the chance for us to make that change. And that cannot happen if we go back to the way things were. It can't happen without you, without a new spirit of service, a new spirit of sacrifice. So let us summon a new spirit of patriotism, of responsibility, where each of us resolves to pitch in and work harder and look after not only ourselves but each other."
--President-elect Barack Obama

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card!! I also have been saving images to make a card like this, of the vision I see for future changes in this nation.

Michele Grace said...

What a wonderful card, it so expresses my feelings too about this wonderful man and the energy he brings. Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this magnificient Neter! Simply beautiful...and the spirit of it..I can feel it! I too have a card in-process for President Obama...but have already made my Michelle Obama card.. what gifts this family is. They're a catalyst for the further rising-up of our gifts!
blessings to you, dear Sharry...
xxoo,
Cheryl

Nadya said...

great card! Thanks for sharing it :)

anneE said...

This is a wonderful card! Just love it.