Monday, March 13, 2006

Stained Glass

I just finished this SoulCollage card and put it in the middle of my home alter. When I was a kid in Fort Worth, Texas, I spent Sunday mornings in Central Methodist Church looking at the beautiful stained glass pictures. I think it jump started my life-long spiritual quest.

I am the one who loves color.
I am the one who is ready to play with fabric, paper, crayons, ribbon, paint--whatever.
I am the one who is smiling.

A multimedia artist who has been very inspiring to me is Lisa Vollrath. Her site has an extensive gallary and lots of free stuff. If you relate to this SoulCollage card, you are sure to enjoy her work.
Thanks to Karen Mann for telling me about Lisa.

PS If you would like a way to open and close your mediatation ( or yoga session, nap, etc) with a beautiful bell sound, please see my Simply Silence CD, the Timer with Soul.

No comments: