Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I feel honored

Here is the nice note I got from Kylea Taylor to be posted. I notice some reluctance to actually put it up. Clearly I could make a card for the one who loves and fears being seen.. If anyone has made such a card, I'd love to see it. e-mail sharryb@mind.net


Sharry,

Your SoulCollage blog really shows the wonder, joy, and humble surprise we all feel in making our own SoulCollage cards and then working with them to find out what they tell us about ourselves. I appreciate that you also honor the artists and sources for the images that help us SoulCollagers find pieces of ourselves. Thank you for having the inspiration and follow-through to set up and maintain this blog so people can see samples of your and others' SoulCollage cards.

Warm regards,
Kylea

No comments: