Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Vibrant Beauty


This card is by my friend Ava Walters. I just had to share it with you. Here is what Ava says of her card:
Who are you? I am the one who…

· Loves flowers, patterns and movement
· Goes with the flow
· Is vibrant and creative
· Enjoys a variety of life’s textures
· Is shaped by the winds of change
· Continues to burst forth with spectacular new blooms


What does this card want from me?

To acknowledge how full and overflowing my life is with wonderfulness, variety and color

What does the energy of this card to give me?

· Beauty in a variety of ways
· Visual richness
· Delightfulness

Ava is one of the most up-beat women I know. She has been working with a variety of processes to create this abundant beauty in her life. Last year she introduced me to the work of Jerry and Esther Hicks, who offer teachings from a being called Abraham. Yes, very New Age. And very interesting. They explained the Secret long before it hit Oprah. Check it out.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These colors leave me breathless! Ava obviously gets a lot from her SoulCollage cards.